Urban Meyer Stepping down at Florida per ESPN

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by SabanFan, Dec 26, 2009.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I can relate to thw panic attack theory...why I had a most debilitating one right at the end of the LSU Ole Miss game.!! :rofl:.

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Yeah, I usually review CPR before hanging out with my buddy that I watch LSU games with. I thought he was going to have one after that Ole Miss game. Dude will definitely go having a heart attack watching a football game someday. In fact, he may have had one after the Saints game today:lol:

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Meyer is a big puss. He can't handle the stress of what? Winning? Having Tim Tebow for 4 of his 5 years? 2 national championships? 25% of his roster getting arrested year in and year out? Mortenson said he has no life threatening health problems, and his heart is healthy, that he is just suffering from stress. He is probably suffering from a new and debilitating disease called "notebowsis". Is it a coincidence that his starting all world best quarterback in the history of the game is leaving, his best defender, and probably about 10 other underclassmen are all leaving also. To come when it came, i think this is a chicken sh!t move by Meyer, but i really don't care. But of course this crap happens when Alabama picks them up on the schedule, and i am sure Florida will be back to being a national power in a couple of years when Alabama drops them.