US Infected Guatemalans w/ STDs 60 yrs ago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 1, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

that wouldn't shock me either. cheers brotha. :D

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

As far as the original topic, that is pretty messed up. Didn't the CIA slip people LSD and test biological weapons on Americans also, or is that just another mad conspiracy theory too?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

the fact that you think the way you do indicates you are very selective about how willing you are to use your critical thinking skills.

you are very critical of the things that are obviously true, but incredibly credulous about things that are wildly absurd. try to learn to be consistent. try to to apply the same standards to all things. think about what the conspiracies really mean, what is involved, etc. approach them the same skepticism as anything else. you will find that it requires thousands of times less skepticism to dismiss things you are not dismissing.

4. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I did a project about something similar, Unit 731, last semester.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731]Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The Japanese version of concentration camps during WWII. They are more secret and less known because the US paid for the research that they did(AKA disgusting tests and experiments done on the Chinese).

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

today i read about a conspiracy i had never heard of, that prince charles and cronies had diana killed in that car wreck with the arabic boyfriend dude. seems believable. i mnea, think about who had something to gain, right. prince charles wanted to move on, and he hated that new boyfriend. and if he is going to be king, he doesnt need an ex-wife prancing aroud the world, reminding everyone of his failures.

the royals deny it of course. but seriously, we know you cant trust the people in power. think about it bros. ****in think about that ****.

ok, i dont believe it, but look, alls i am saying is that it makes you think, yunno? i am so damn smart, look at me.

7. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

Thats old news. I had heard that a few weeks after the wreck. I think the Arab's dad believes they were involved.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

the brit government says they were not involved. but how naive are you? i am not naive. i am smart. i know the government lies. can you see that too or are you stupid and not as awesome as me?

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I asked the Queen about it when I was in London and she told me to Fk Off.

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I have no clue what the hell you are talking about. I was just saying that was an old rumor. I could care less.