US Infected Guatemalans w/ STDs 60 yrs ago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 1, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

something we just found about, so you can ignore it, I wont. I know something like this doesnt matter to you, Im not surprised at all by that, its just some Guatmemalans. You are pretty obsessed with Obama, no surprise either.

Also, I have disagreed with Obama many times on this forum. For you to think you have some kind of moral superiority in any matter is pretty funny, when you are the biggest phucking self-aggrandizing hypocrite on this forum. You have this holier than thou philosophy in life, but you just dont practice it or it doesn't apply when it effects you personally. I quit arguing with you a month ago, but this needed to be addressed. I grow tired of your bullshyt that you continue to shovel, its pretty pathetic and Im going to call you out.

Its pretty pathetic how you continue to support Bush who had an approval rating around 26%, but you are quick to reference polls and what the people want now, but not then and he spent shyt loads of money and is the cause for the election of Obama. Its pretty funny that you rail against spending, but not against Bush's spending including the TARP program because the company you work for got bailed out and it probably saved your job. But you're against bail outs and spending. Get the phuck out of here with your fiscal and moral outrage bullshyt. I know why you are mad now and you might be fooling the few fans you have here, but not me. You come in almost every thread and try to tell people how to think or what they should say or shouldnt say, who the phuck are you supposed to be?

my answer to everything you have to say is go phuck yourself and they can ban for me that. I dont give a damn.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i know. i was ridiculing the idea that others (not you) have that because we cant trust the government we should completely throw logic out the window and always believe the wildest possible scenario.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's because I'm white, right?

I don't give a damn about Bush. What I point out is that you chronic Obama asskissers bring up Bush to try and lay blame for Obama's miserable failures or to somehow argue that 2 wrongs make a right.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's because you're . . . uh . . . Canadian-American.

Comparison is always a valid argument. You've said so yourself.

5. SabanFan

Not in this context.

6. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

Alton Oschner, CIA, Illuminati.

7. SabanFan

:confused::confused:

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How conveeeeenient. Nobody is fooled.