USC Analysis

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TenTexLA, Oct 7, 2007.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

A little, but I don't care as long as WE make it there undefeated. And WIN. :crystal: :crystal:

2. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

RIGHT ON:thumb: :crystal: :geauxtige

As far as USC downslide. I've seen USC in person when they had Leinart and I would have to say this team just doesn't have that same swagger. That teams confidence in Leinart was pretty unbelievable. I think this USC team lacks a little leadership.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Don't believe me, check this thread out. Dude wants to fire Carroll and hire Yaw Yaw. Of course, he did get banned. :lol:

http://wearesc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13008

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

USC's defining victory against the Cornhuskers is looking less impressive by the week. Cal may have the better team. I don't have faith in anyone named Booty from Evangel.

5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Neither do I. I predicted 2 losses by a booty-led usc team. We're halfway there! :)

1 person likes this.
  6. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

For the amount of talent they have on both sides of the ball, they are not a very good coached team right now. It's not the players it's the coaching. Why call the pass play to begin with? Why not run it and punt, then play defense? I think they win if they do.

This team looks far from being a NC contender right now.

7. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I agree Offshore, they have the best talent every year so you have to point to their coaching. I wonder if Pete's magic has run it's course. We know the SD Chargers need help bad. It might be time for a new challenge for Pete.

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

HELL NO............I don't care if is LSU and SOUTH FLORIDA...............AS LONG AS IT FOR THE :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal: :crystal:

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I would have liked to play them but I posted a couple of weeks ago that there were some "Problems" there and said the potential was there for the wheels to come off.........not against Stanford though.

It's still possible we could meet up but, unless there's some major change, I don't think they've lost their last game. I sure hope it's not South Florida we see if we make it.