USC-Auburn predictions and who will you go for?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBayouBengals, Aug 24, 2003.

1. This should be a good game folks.

USC 26 -Auburn28

I'll pull for the SEC.

:lsug:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Auburn will win by 3 TDs. Heat, humidity, (USC's) inexperience at key positions, and AU's talent will be too much for the Trojans to overcome. The margin would be greater but Tubby will keep SoCal in the game for 3 quarters.

3. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

yeah Auburn will win. Leinhart, Cassell and Booty don't scare anyone. They have to replace Fargas and McCullough and they don't have anyone that great yet. and on D they have to replace Troy Polamaula and I dont see that happening either.

Campbell, Williams, Brown, Dansby, and Thomas lead them to a 38-21 victory.

4. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

I think it will be 31-14 im pulling for Auburn but i want be mad if they lose it will silence alot of there fans that im tired of hearing.

5. chuck

chuck Founding Member

I think we will win . .but if we lose, it will be because our secondary gives up too many big pass plays to the USC WR's and the USC Dline is able to slow our running game . .

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I'll go for Auburn, but lord knows I won't cry if they lose....

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I am really not sure who will win. I think USC will be a LOT better offensivly then people think. Chow is a incredible mind. Depends on Campbell, IMO. If he can move the ball consistently, AU could win.

8. agreed

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I always pull for the SEC team. I don't always put my money there, but I may this game. Auburn has them at home.

Auburn 28
    Southern California 20

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Who will win? The winner will be the team that takes it to the next level and gives 110%. The winner will be the team that puts on their best game face. The winner will be the team that avoids mistakes and costly penalties. The winner might not be the biggest dog in the fight but the winner will be the team with the most fight in the dog.

Who will I be rooting for? On one hand I would like to see USC beat the crap out of the EagleTigerWarPlainsmen just to see what their fans would say then. On the other hand I hate USC too unless they are playing Notre Dame and I would like to see an undefeated LSU team beat the crap out of an undefeated Auburn team. A loss to USC now might silence the more vocal Auburn fans now but their silence after receiving a sound beating from LSU would just be all that much sweeter.