USC Fan Posting Garbage on Gator's site...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by paducahmichael, Sep 26, 2007.

1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

2. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

I've seen. Nothing new in this conference.

3. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

Stir it. :cry:

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Oh shut up.
    Why? So Urban can get the crying out of his system? What are they gonna do, threaten to beat our coaches up?

5. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

Murphy's hit was dirty and deserved a PF. Maybe the refs missed the false start on SC.

Other than that there's nothing. PF facemask calls happen every game. You grab a player and you get his mask and keep going. Not saying it's the right thing to do intentionally, just that the hands get in the mask sometimes. The refs caught it and penalized us.

Block in the back on a punt return. Doesn't it happen more often than not on every punt? And it was called. Please! And JW put his hands on a guy while trying to catch a punt...because the guy was in his grill!

As for the spot, I didn't see the ball get moved. The ball was spotted on the divot made my the TE's elbow. If Spurrier thinks it was wrong then he should have challenged.

Pass defense. No arms were grabbed. JZ's hand got there when the ball did. Not even close to a PI.

Geaux on SC. Win the East and get beat by 30 in the Georgia Dome. No rain, a fast track, and probably a healthy QB.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yep. I'd love to give them exactly what they want...much like we have UGA exactly what they wanted in '03.

I remember, after the first time we beat them that year, their fans were walking around saying 'See ya December 3rd.' I was like, 'Yep. Can't wait to beat you again.'

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LMAO, "Bo Pelini will coach them to take Tebow out".

:hihi:

8. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

Seriously...those guys over there are so scared of LSU that they are delusional. I saw some reference to us playing as dirty as the "Oakland Raiders of old"....LOL :lol:

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I did. I actually couldn't believe it. The ref rolled it back, like pushed down on the pointed end away from the chain to raise the other end to create daylight. I waited for the announcers to same sumpin but they didn't.

10. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

I wouldnt wanna be on the Florida side, thats something I can assure you. Glenn Dorsey and Big Herm chasing me down the field. Thats not a nice scene.:hihi: