USC Fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Jan 30, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

My brother went to the USC/WSU game this year. Trojans were #2 in the country and he said empty seats were everywhere.

2. sos

sos Founding Member

They are still celebrating being #2 in traditional Greek fashion.

3. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Re: Re: USC Fans

Speaking of the number two, what's the story behind them always holding up their two fingers?

4. swoop

swoop Founding Member

V for victory

5. DJ

DJ Founding Member

If you want to take a look at the lunatic fringe, go check out the BS USC fans post on their boards. They see LSU fans as inbred hicks because they don't like to be confronted with the truth that their record was achieved against an inferior schedule. Their arrogance is unbridled and is past delusional.

I never used to care one way or the other about USC except when they were playing Notre Dame, and I would pull for them because I wanted ND to lose.

After seeing what USC fans are like, when USC plays ND, I will no longer pull for USC. Now the only good outcome from my perspective would be an earthquake that swallowed both teams and their fans whole.

6. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

the usc fans are bad. I was at a the Parada del Sol in Scottsdale with my family today wearing a LSU shirt , some jackass lady in the parade started yelling at me saying USC was number one. She was walking her dog in a parade??? shake yourself lady. Another old dude was on a horse and was cheering for LSU said we were number one ( he must have been from BR) He should have run that old bag down on his ride.