USC on ESPN front page.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DarkHornet, Feb 4, 2004.

1. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Looks like ESPN continues the USC love fest. Title: "USC No. 1, Again" They just won't quit. Oh well.

BTW, 1000 posts for me! YAY!

2. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

I can't believe the media is going to ruin it for us Tiger fans! First time in 45 years we have been ranked this high, and alls they want to talk about is the Fruits from California! GEAUX TIGERS! And congrats on a Real National Championship and a #1 Recruiting Class!

3. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

Oh yeah, and Congrats on the BIG 1,000!!!

4. edyel

edyel edyel

Espn has a lovefest going with OU and Stoops also. I guess they are planning on a Usc/Ou Orange Bowl in Jan. We will see.

5. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

excuse my french, but Tom Lemming is a f#@king (moderator edit) idiot

"USC is the runaway #1"

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I will agree saying "running away" isn't accurate since we aren't that far behind them, but people outside of ESPN are also saying that USC's class could turn out to be a top 5 recruiting class of all time, possibly even the best of all time...

7. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

i don't see how that is...most publications are split 50/50 b/w LSU and USC as #1

if that's the case, then I guess LSU has one of the best classes of all-time too

and IMO, this class beats last year's #1 class

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I think USUCK will be playing Stanford at Stanford next year and you can bet your sweet you know what i will be there with my LSU gear on giving those condoms a piece of my mind.

I can only hope that this next year that usuck will not be able to luck out and that the other Pac 10 teams wont lay down for them. Damn the Pac 10 is weak.

I would love to see LSU schedule them home and home for about 10 straight years. Let them see what it is like to play in a real stadium with real fans pulling for you. I think that the only reason they have any crowd at all is that the drug dealers need a place to sell their crack.

LSU produces good citizens.

USUCK produces murderers.
    They are number 1 in that department.

Geaux Tigers

9. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

They're not ruining it for this Tiger fan! Who cares how much money they're getting in their pockets by giving Usuck so much love? Everyone knows LSU is the better team...not just better, but BLOWN AWAY better.

Come on Orange Bowl!!!