USC or LSU????

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by MALONE121212, Feb 4, 2004.

1. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

Seriously if you are a blue chip prospect ----what school do you attend and why??? Also USC's campus might only be second to UCLA's. I think Pete Carrol would be fun to play for. I think on the skilled positions on offense it would be USC. Defense no question would be LSU.. YOu must think like an 18 year old kid with no ties! :geaux:

2. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

oh by the way i would have choosen USC offense bc i would get to play against the pac 10 defenses.:geaux:

3. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

I have purple and gold glasses, so if I was a 5 star recruit, I would have commited to LSU as soon as I got interest from them.

The only reasons I can possibly see going to USC is the weather, other than that, I dunno.

4. Globalx39

Globalx39 Founding Member

had I been a blue chip prospect coming out of high school, I would have gone on either to LSU or LaTech. Primarily because at the time I heavily favored state schools (still do), and in 1997 LaTech appeared to be a program with some potential to grow (I know the truth now), and LSU was well LSU, I probably would have choosen LSU over LaTech simply because of the atmosphere (went to a game my senior year with my folks and had college girls approaching me - with my folks - and hitting on me -- NOW that doesnt happen ANYwhere else). Plus the crowd was electric - white out Vandy game.