USC PITCHING

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NFL U, Jun 17, 2004.

1. NFL U

NFL U Freshman

I know that they had two pitchers that went in the first two rounds of this years draft. So I assume that have to be pretty good. You guys have any insight to those two and the rest of staff?

I am already looking ahead to game two of the winners bracket:wink:

2. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Don't be a dick. This is not a Miami board.

3. NFL U

NFL U Freshman

Dick? Didn't you see the wink at the end of the statment? It was a joke... My question was regarding the USC pitchers

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you may wanna check out Cal State's #2 starter since you'll likely be meeting them in the loser's bracket.

(notice no wink)

What was Miami's home attendance average this year?

5. NFL U

NFL U Freshman

Probably about between 500-1,000. FSWHO and the CROCS probably 2,200 maybe a bit higher.
    So what was the attendance at the mighty "BOX" 18,000? Maybe 25,000? When your good you can care less how many people are screamming their lungs out, this ain't football, there are no audibles being called. We've been here before, our coaches know how to prep our guys.

Hope your team can recover after the 'Canes beat you on saturday. I wouldn't want you to go 2 and bbq, you know like the SEC tourny.
    Good luck, your gonna need it.
    I'll be back here on Sunday

6. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

It is so hard to see attitude in writing on websites so many times have people been perfectly innocent in their post's and they get blasted with just what you got. I personally did not read into you post and think "Dick" I was more on the line of "WTF was That". :wink:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

There was no wink after that one.
    I'm sure someone here can post a picture of Joey (or Alex, Who can tell) Cora crying in the dirt if you'd like to swap CWS tales.

That smack attempt would carry a little more weight if the Canes had the nads to play in a conference tournament.

8. NFL U

NFL U Freshman

Great reply, I simply stated that the amount of people screaming or attending a baseball game for that matter, has little to with the out come of a game. As far as playing a confrence tourny, we'll have to wait till next year to win one when we move to the ACC, right now we are independent.
    As far as trading cws stories, what are you talking about ?

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Sighhhhhh...You said:
    Like LSU hasn't been there before? Sure, you have 21 appearances to our 13, BUT, how many NCs do you have? Don't throw "we've been here before" out there as though it give Miami some kind of edge. You are smacking your superiors. Thanks for Skip, though.

10. NFL U

NFL U Freshman

No edge at all, I was just stating that if you think a hostile enviroment is going to causes us to lose, then your wrong.