USC Schedule Next Year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan25, Jan 5, 2005.

1. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

No way in hell Carroll tries the NFL again. He failed miserably at it and now dominates at this level. He retires in SC.

2. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

That's the trick with Hawaii -- don't watch them. A few of my friends and I noticed that whenever we watch Hawaii they suck it up (esp. Chan). But, when we don't watch they end up breaking all kinds of records.

3. slippery_pete

slippery_pete Founding Member

I wouldn't say the guy failed miserably. He was 27-21 with the Patriots. In three seasons he went to the playpoffs twice. his third year he went 8-8 and his kicker missed two game winning field goals that would have put him in the playoffs for a third straight time. He even won the AFC East his first year. Carroll is a good coach. He tried to follow Bill Parcels which wasn't an easy task.

Carroll's biggest flop was the end of the 1999 season. He had a late meltdown that ended up getting him fired. i know all this b/c I am a Pats fan. Trust me, I am glad he was fired, b/c that Belichick guy seems to be working out okay.

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

chang does hold the ncaa record for yardage, but he also holds the record for most ints. They aren't losing much by losing him. Their offense is like Texas Tech, just plug and play.

5. nrsaint

nrsaint Founding Member

Don't forget all those :lsup: alum up there helping the NFL :champs: out now.