USC v. LSU Game Two

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Apr 9, 2005.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

And we are getting shlacked again. Smoke still fails to see the problem of putting Sprowl lead off rather than Hollander... we have failed to get a lead off hitter on base all game. And have failed to score our 5 walks... I am starting to think Smoke may not have been the best man to take over for Skip.

LSU 1 USC 5 8th Inning

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Ballgame.... we lose the 3rd Series in a row...

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

First time we've lost three series since 1995.

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I honestly dont think its the leadoff hitter thats causing all the problems. When the team only gets 3 hits, thats more a problem then the leadoff man not getting on. He's not the lead off man every inning. Lots of trouble on the horizon. Great pitching though. Man the Tiger starters are gettin some ill fortunes.

5. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

I really dont know how to feel righ tnow. I guess it's time to give over the crown of the most dominant team in the sport of college baseball... I mean... losing record in conference play??? that puts you in the bottom half of the conference. granted the sec is probably the most dominant baseball conference.... you still have to think it's not looking good to host a regional.

it seems pretty obvious our number 6 rating is a sign of respect for the past LSU... like when notre dame is always the worst team in the top 25 in football...

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

The SEC isn't so much good as it is loaded with parody. I mean, all the teams are neck and neck with eachother.

7. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Our SEC season isn't that funny so far...

...do you mean parity?????????????

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

This is gonna blow I planned on bring down my kids to stay with the parents for a little bit of the summer, AND I planned on doing so I would catch the regionals. Man the better get their act together and win out.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

"That's baseball". :angryfire

10. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

That may be baseball, and the USC series doesnt bother me as much as losing series to 3 SEC teams back to back to back. That is not LSU baseball. Seems like LSU slips a little more every year that Skip is gone... seems to me like the correlation between Smoke Laval and Mack Brown are becoming more and more apparent. Best talent, mediocre coaching at best...