USC vs VA TEC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Jul 29, 2004.

1. VT_Hotrod

VT_Hotrod Freshman

I dont understand how you guys think VT chickened out of the 2003 game. The year before Tech stomped LSU.

USC will probably win, theyre coming off of a huge season and will carry the momentum into this season. VaTech went thru their yearly late season stumble and is basically starting the team over, theyre in the rebuilding stage after losing almost all of their star players. However, VT plays very well against the top teams. Theyve beaten Miami 7 out of the last 10 games, most recently last season 31-7:lol: :lol: Two of VT's losses to Miami went down to the last minute of the game.

Tech is going to have to work a lot harder than USC will, but the game isnt a sure win for USC by any means.

2. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

You will never understand that. It was a 2004 game.

:lsug:
    :champs:

3. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

Its pretty close IMO. VT collapses earlier than usual this year. and in 2007.

:lsug:
    :champs:

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I think it was last year that Arkansas started off the season with someone like San Jose State or something to that nature. In like the late third qtr Arkansas still had like zero yards. The other team wasn't playing much better. Had to be the worse game I ever tried to watch. I would like the same for USC/VT. One where people got to the point that they did not care who won. Just get it over with. :lol:

5. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I really don't see anyway that USC losses this game.