USC's Ryan Francis (from BR's Glen Oaks) killed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, May 13, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

You said it....

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The real irony is that this Ford guy's mother is the principal of the Second Chance Academy. Maybe she should have been paying more attention to what was going on in her own house.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Middle-of-the-night 'random' shootings have been happening in BTR well before the Katrina influx. I remember some off-duty fireman being shot sitting at the light at Gardere and Burbank for absolutely no reason a couple of years back. The bad parts of BTR are as bad as those in many much bigger cities in the U.S.

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Here is a web site that would have you believe that you are not safe anywhere. I am still trying to figure out how I stumbled across this place.

http://www.newnation.org/index.html

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

:rofl:

What a great site. Just added it to my favorites. Check this out....

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/Aids_Focus/0,,2-7-659_1161152,00.html

Why do so many people talk about going back to the "home land"?

6. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

haha holy crap, goats..wow. i wonder how many times the words 'suspected hate crime' come up on that newnation site. jeez, read that every day and ud get depressed. my dad has stories from back in the 70s of guys following him and having to outrun them haha. he also was working at a cracker barrel or a convenience store and some guy kept looking in to see if there were any customers. another story, my dad had to sit down behind the counter on new years because the neighborhood he worked, ppl started shooting to celebrate. there are bad parts of town in most cities bigger than 300k these days

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ritalin sometimes helps me gather my thoughts.

8. Broke

Broke Founding Member

Greetings from beautiful St. Francisville, LA. We have a spot for you here. We call it "the farm". It is a wonderfully sprawling gated community. Plenty of food, work, and lots of new friends. And as the overseers say "Welcome to Angola. . . . . . . boy"!!