Valentine gone

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Like everybody else, LSU signs the best players they can. Most of them work out but some of them don't. Any team in the country would have given RP a scholarship if he would have wanted to go there. If you buy a barrel of apples there's bound to be a few bad ones in there but you can't tell the bad ones until you look close.

LSUDad likes this.
  2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

A former LSU player was AP Defensive POY and led the USFL in Int's. Marcus Quinn

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I think he talked about him. My uncle had a stint with the Jets, then came to the USFL.

LSUDad likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I used to be a helluva chess player, until I tore a rotator cuff executing a wicked en passant.

Bengal B, shane0911 and tirk like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Me too but I blew out my knee bumping the table from underneath at Chessomania XXVII

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

Most of the LSU Fans and Alums (With the exception being all the Sunshine Pumpers, Sand Headers and Program Worshippers) are fed up with it as well.

Les Miles is too nice and too lenient. The players know they're going to get multiple chances if they frick up, so they aren't scared about getting kicked off the team.

BTW, Valentine ain't playin football at Bama or any other S.E.C. Institution of Higher Learning. He wouldn't be able to stay eligible anywhere else. Let's see what happens at JUCO. You have to attend class there too.

So Adios Amigo. Farewell and Adieu. Hope you enjoyed your time in Baton Rouge and the "University of LSU."...............................