Vance McAllister

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigahfromhell, Apr 9, 2014.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I can't understand how anyone could be shocked over a politician screwing...it's what they do.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I think it's more common these days when they screw voters, other politicians, sext, have gay sex, etc. You don't often get basic hetero cheating anymore.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Maybe not in California. :D

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You right, lol.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How about that asshole from Cali that was trying to profit off of illegal weapons sales, the Asian politician Ye or something, and wasn't it stingers he was trying to sell?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes, sir. Asshole all the way and he has company.

" A prominent Democratic California state senator and gun-control advocate was indicted by a San Francisco grand jury on charges of corruption and conspiracy to traffic in firearms, according to court documents released on Friday.

The indictment adds to the troubles facing state Senator Leland Yee, who was arrested last week and criminally charged along with two dozen others in the same case. He has since been suspended with pay.

Yee, 65, is the third California state senator to face criminal charges this year in separate cases that have cost Democrats a cherished two-thirds legislative majority in an election year and prompted them to cancel a major fundraiser planned for this weekend.....The party, which dominates both houses of the legislature and holds all statewide offices, effectively lost its two-thirds majority in the senate last month. Senators Ron Calderon and Roderick Wright were placed on paid leave of absence after Calderon was indicted on corruption charges and Wright was convicted of lying about living in the district he sought to represent. Both were later suspended with pay along with Yee."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/04/us-usa-california-yee-idUSBREA331K720140404

You gotta love a guy who favors gun control but is involved in firearms trafficking. More of the goose and gander ignorance.

gyver likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You gotta love the fact that his criminal underworld contact was a guy called "shrimp boy"

8. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

They've been screwing us taxpayers for years. Might as well get their peckers wet while they're at it.

9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Suspended with pay?
    That's what they call punishment? I call it vacation.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Is there a good picture of the staffer? Is she hot? The video is a bit grainy. I must reserve judgement until I see the dame!