Vandy @ LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Apr 7, 2016.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Freeman has been huge in that spot. Kid is lighting on the bags, but half the teams sack bunts...fugitabout it.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Could bat 2nd behind Kim mulkey Jr before it's all said and done.

Reid can't get picked off 3b with no outs and Fraley has to come thru 2 outs in the 8th. Big chance for him.

3. CajunlostinCali

Kinda dumb by Reid right there, that and he stalled a run from 2nd to the plate getting around a ball. Shoulda played a little tighter at 3rd on both occasions. Could be base coach, but bad call twice with a kid that has a big butt. He ain't Ron Cey, yet...

I like him though. He is developing well and he reaches base above team average. He has been streaky though and more at-bats should help. His fielding is competitive at 3rd. He'll be a stud before the season is over.

If we are not collecting Duplantis sperm at this point, something is wrong. Wish we had 3 more freshman that could be that fucking awesome.

4. tirk

I wish duplantis had about 20 more lbs of muscle. He's just got natural talent like a todd Walker.

5. CajunlostinCali

I think he'll get some weight, but the last thing we need from him is to become a power hitter. Kid hits the gaps like it's a dream sometimes and on almost every pitch. He is a hunter and to have the ability to put a well timed breaking ball in the opposite gap is pretty over the top special, right out of the box.

But yeah, he exudes baseball. Todd Walker is a tall match and here we are talking about a freshman that almost set a record at LSU for consecutive games hit. How unreal can this kid be in the next 2 to 3 seasons?

One of the twins is not like the other...

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe that's the reason pitchers hit him so often.

7. CajunlostinCali

That's out of the park.

8. tirk

I was getting ready to say something good about this damn cf for vandi and how special he is then he knocks it out the park. So nevermind.

9. CajunlostinCali

Robertson with the big arm. He has thrown some pretty good outs this season that shouldn't be outs. That was another

10. CajunlostinCali

That's a bizarre motion by any pitcher that I have ever seen. Looks like he is riding a pogo stick. It annoys me already