Verbal Sodomy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’ll leave you with this one. He’s incompetent at hiring critical support. No president has hired and either had quit or fired so many cabinet level people in the 3.5 years he’s been president. None I can recall had a former cabinet secretary call their president everything from a fucking moron (Tillotson) to a threat to the country (Mattis). At the beginning he’s praised person he’s appointed as the best, smartest or some superlative yet in the end he’s cursing them to the stars. So is he an incompetent judge of talent or incompetent manager?

He’s incompetent in foreign relations. His failures are legion. He was laughed at be the G7 and NATO. Little Kim used him and threw him away. The Turks, Saudis and Iranians used him and discarded him.
    I know you’ll make excuses or deny everything but the record is clear and he will be judged a disaster....worse than Jimmy Carter

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What are the observable negatives impacts on our country as a result? Anything in your life you can point to?

Again, this is all just a matter of personal feelings.

What failures? Am I to care globalist scum "laugh" at him? 80% of the G7 countries are being raped by Muslim migrants.

No, not excuses, just challenging you to post things other than your feelings that have merit.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

monkey-thinking.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what are the specific policy problems?

5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Same as your excuse last time, only this time it will be true. Only difference is we won't try to burn the country down or try to assassinate half your party at baseball practice.

6. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

"Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election".

Trump has said on more than one occasion that he likes to hire people with differing viewpoints. I think that's a good thing. Otherwise you end up with people using the IRS to target religion, the FBI to spy on your political rivals and reporters taht don't toe your line.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trumps rally must have been great Winston is back in the full hate Trump mode with of course his usual feeble excuse for why he does. I swear he and Rex are rooming together.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

ah, Rex,.. I was trying to remember his name the other day,.. I wonder what your buddy's doing these days, Moe, we need more like him here at Tigerfan

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He is probably with the other peace loving dope smoking hippies at CHAZ looting a store and beating up white people.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Bingo