Very good article about Les Miles in today's USA Today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Carface, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I approve of thsi method of posting an article. You did not even need to call anyone out in order to post the thread. Kudos to you pal!

3. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

I love this: "The timing just wasn't there," his wife said. "He put the team first, even in front of what may have been a professional dream of his, because this is such a great team and a great program. There was no way he was going to do anything to jeopardize anything these kids have put forth.

"From the time they started mentioning his name for the Michigan job, he said nothing would interfere with this team until the last second goes off the clock on whatever the last game is. The thing he learned from Bo Schembechler was the team, the team, the team."

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Just wait till Orlando reads this thread. She may be calling out Carface. :shock:

It was a good article.

5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Nope this is the legit thread! Mine was started last night after a couple of crowns!

6. buckeye78

buckeye78 Founding Member

Very good article. Nice to see the media remembering that these are real people we are talking about. Miles is a classy, family oriented guy, and a credit to your program, regardless of the outcome of this game.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

real people with real families.

and i didnt realize there were 13 year olds anywhere willing to be seen with a parent.

8. Carface

Carface What the...?

I've been out of the loop due to New Year's and the Sugar Bowl... please, elaborate. :grin:

9. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I can't here but you can come to the unlegit thread and there is a complete summary and you may ask your questions there. I must be good OT here...Grad is watching!