~Very Important Weekend for LSU Recruiting~

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

There's big time talent coming this weekend to BR...Toliver(WR) 5 stars, Barksdale(DL) 4 stars, Heyward(DL) 4 stars, Scott(S) 4 stars, Barksdale is considered the best DL in Michigan, he cancelled his visit to USC...

2. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

I think we have a great shot at Tolliver and appear to be the leader in the race. Id love to get Barksdale, I know he says his choice of where he will commit is totally up in the air, but I think he is a Buckeye. Heyward, would be nice to have, but Id rather some of the instate talent and John Brown over Heyward. Scott would be a very welcomed addition. He is a safety who can probably play corner if need be. I think we have a good shot at him, not sure where we actually stand in his current leader board.

3. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

we need Corner Backs bad...so im hoping on a good year...looks like well be good at DL...

4. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

Most definitely in big need of CBs, considering our two starters are leaving after next year. With only Jai Eugene as the only well known CB coming up. LSU is already stacked at DL and will only get stronger after this year. Thats what controls the game, so keep them coming. Defense is going to be a strong point for LSU for a long time.

5. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Yea...we should be called "D Line U".......but OL should be ok.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm really hoping we keep McKnight in Louisiana and away from USC but our biggest need is with the OL to me.

7. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

CSTV had their recruiting program with tom lemming on today and I guess Toliver took a visit to USC. Lemming said that after his trip USC was in the lead now, but who knows, hs kids are so fickle these days.

8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Yes, we need cb positions filled but what we really need is 2-3 great years of O-Line recruits. We have under recruited here since Saban's last 2 yrs and it really hurt us this year. Just takes time to build an O-line and we need the meat up front. I know the skill positions are sexy, but without those boys in the trenches, all those rb will go nowhere..

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Lemming is a huge idiot. Most, after Tolliver's USC visit, still say he is a lead to LSU, possibly a lock. He gave the USC visit an 8.

I would bet on LSU for Tolliver.

10. jjtsaints

jjtsaints Founding Member

i would rather get Jason Peters, Will Blackwell, and Luther Davis at Dline. Barksdale is a lock to Ohio St and John Brown will Not qualify. I agree we need to continue to bring in these great Dlineman they control the game.