Crime Victoria TX police officer uses stun gun on 76 year old for expired inspection sticker

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Dec 16, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i was raised to respect authority as well, but if that was par for everyone, Jim Crow would just be wrapping up. Civil disobedience my friend, believe in it.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

its not about not liking you, i like you just fine. But study some alternative perspective sometimes, it will do you some good. i know it has for me. This guy is 76 and he was right and got roughed up by a cop listening to something he shouldnt be blaring in a squad car. id get pulled over for a noise ordinance if i had my music that loud and this guy is supposed to be upholding the law, im supposed to take him serious?

GregLSU, shane0911 and LSUTiga like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We are white though. Chances are if we are respectable and comply we walk away clean, the odds of an African American or Latino man walking away clean aren't as likely.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Awww.

He white too, sorta.

Okay, seriously. What's the connection between Jim Crow and respecting authority? And put "Civil disobedience" in context for me cause in reading that I'm thinking you're contemplating burning some shit down.