Video for You Lovers of Tax and Big Govenment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

You get so defensive when you claim someone is personally attacking you, but man you can dish it out. The argument you are making is people that have earned money - which they have ALREADY been taxed on as much as 39% should pay more than another amount higher than 15% if they put it back into investments that actually make something for them, employ people and support businesses. You said you are well off, your words not mine. Are you not a public employee?

shane0911 and gyver like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

But that's the thing, they don't. You guys believe in voodoo economics, that trickle down bullshit that has been proven time and time again to be a bunch of horseshit.

3. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

So money for business just comes out of somebodies arse? Your leftist argument against capitalism is so old. If everyone who made money, was taxed on it and then just kept it, our country would be third world overnight. Where do you think new jobs come from? I guess pot farms would be a new source, but the makers vs. the takers has shifted and as much as you bitch about inequality or fairness, you should be rooting for the makers.

Bengal B and gyver like this.
  4. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

If you were for the middle class you wouldn't be advocating for more taxes. Taxes on corporations are paid for by those that purchase their services. Taxes on the rich are paid for by the middle class with unemployment when they decide to invest overseas and offshore.

All politicians are political puppets. Your boy Obama is a great example. He had no problem taking the campaign donations prior to the elections and then reward those donors 10 fold with taxpayer funded bailouts and green energy grants.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I haven't insulted you. If I had it wouldn't be lame

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

None for me bruh. Does it work the same if you pour a little beer in it?

7. LaSalleAve

I don't advocate taxing the middle class though. See like the rich scumbags, I too look out for me and mine. Therefore I am a middle class scumbag. I do not deny this. I know no rich people, I know middle class hard working people. People that work just as hard if not harder than probably most rich people. I think our taxes (the middle class) should go down and the rich's should go up because they can fucking afford it. It's really that simple.

It shouldn't be:

the more money you make off the backs of employees, consumers, the planet, taxpayers, and frankly government, the lower percentage you pay overall after all the fucking loopholes, and write offs on your taxes. And not to mention the money you put into politics to buy off votes and government to shift the burden onto a struggling middle class.

It should be:

If you got disposable income like that, feed the fucking poor kids you want born so so badly. Put shoes on their feet, educate them. And do it because it's the right thing to do not because of some preordained notion that maybe your deeds will get you into some nirvana or because you can write it off on your taxes.

And quit acting like because you give people shitty jobs you deserve some break, you are no better than drug dealers you condemn.

Not anyone on this board in particular, sorry.... Rant over.

8. LaSalleAve

Eh.... It's not any better. Vodka will get you fucked up though, and not in a good way

Wave of the future though, weed beer. You heard it here first.

9. LaSalleAve

When did I say money comes out of people's asses? I mean I'm really high but I don't remember posting that.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That just might be your ticket to enormous wealth. Then you too can exploit the working class and sell them a product that keeps them in a drunken stoned stupor while they slave in your breweries for peanuts. If you need some help to develop your product I know how to make beer

gyver and shane0911 like this.