Video of Joe Addai

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ThePlumber, May 6, 2006.

1. ThePlumber

ThePlumber Freshman

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

He will be missed! Seems there was always someone we thought would be better "that season". JV overshadowed him in 03, Alley in 04, and in 05 Joe showed me he was a step faster than I remembered, a bit more elusive, a better pass catcher, and he used his stiff arm better than I remembered. He had better power than I remembered, carrying folks when needed.

Joe didn't super excel at any one thing, but he was very good at everything, even blocking. He knew what his job was on a play, and he did it well, whatever the job was.

Joe was a complete player, and a Sr. leader on a team that needed a leader given what they had to go through in 05, with Katrina and the new coaching staff.

Thanks Joe, and good luck in the NFL! All the Tiger faithfull will be watching and pulling for you.

3. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

anyone notice how many of those plays were vs florida...

had lsu not played florida in the last 4 years he might have never been drafted... god they made him look good

4. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

LOOK AT HIM STIFFARM THAT CONVICT! They'll do anything to get an advantage! Look at the blatent facemask attempt!

5. ThePlumber

ThePlumber Freshman

True. It seems like half the video is of Joe torching the Gators.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Best thread I've seen in a while, made me very happy and sad at the same time, JA will be missed.

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

The long touchdown run in 2002 against UK was one of his best runs - too bad that it wasn't included in the video.

8. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

I cant wait for this NFL season.
    Bush and Addai this is going to be a fun year for LSU and Saints fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

That's pretty ignorant to call somebody an convict without even knowing the guy, even if it is Miami.

10. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

u might be right there. should be a problem he can fix. that florida game this year was pretty bad. how many fumbles did he have? nevertheless, without him, i think we are pretty screwed last year. JV would have needed a rest that hester couldnt have provided then and shyrone couldnt provide