Video: Sam Montgomery Arrested by Asshole Cop

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Jun 30, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I was joking I've not done blow in about 15 years, but sure alcohol is a gateway drug.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

No take-backs.

3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I had a cop pull a gun on me for no good reason once a while back. I rolled through a stop sign, while arguing with my ex. Next thing I know I see a police car barreling down the street behind me. I pull over get out of the truck, and to my surprise this guy has weapon drawn and yelling at me. Real douchebag that guy.

4. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

So you think the only reason he was pulled over for going 89 in a 55 is because he's black?

5. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

I didn't get that at all. I'd say more of how often does he arrest the people for pulling them over when they're going 25 more than the speed limit? I mean listen to the bastard when he says yes to the NFL question, Yep you're under arrest etc.

6. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

Well, apparently a few of the college/professional/LSU athlete worshipping tranfers from Tiger Droppings on here DO think he was pulled over for that reason.

He was going 34 mph over the speed limit! That's why he was pulled over.

A lot of law enforcement personnel are angry control freaks, but this Cop wasn't out of line. I'm sure everybody knows all the BS they put up with on a daily basis from drunks and other varieties of law breakers. He told Sam right up front that South Carolina law mandates an arrest if you're going 25 mph over the limit. Sam kept his cool for sure, but the cop didn't do anything wrong out of the ordinary except for the "NFL, you're under arrest" comment.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Not mandated but up to the discretion of the officer.

8. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Like bhelm said, not mandated. Arkansas has a similar law, a cop told me about it when I was going over 25, but I wasn't arrested. Also you didn't think the taze him line was over the top? Sam was the model citizen during the arrest and the cop acted like he was a thug ...

9. msully

msully Founding Member

So speeding is ok ??

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No it is what happened after he was pulled over. The abuse that the cop leveled at Sam was uncalled for whoever he was.