Video Tiger Fans Roar

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Atltiger, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Atltiger

Atltiger Founding Member

I have tried to place it on my website and each time I get 138 kb to download as when I try to save the original link from Hi-C. It is getting late so I will try again tommorrow to get it working.

Bengal Belle you can save it to real player favorites but your favorites uses the same link. If the picayunne removes it from its server you won't be able to play it. Check back later for the upload.

2. Atltiger

Atltiger Founding Member

Download Fan Roar

Sorry had to leave town and was not able to work on this. I worked on trying to get the download to work from my site and every time it would only download 138 kb and stop. There must be something in the video. So I looked for free video stream recording software, that turbotiger recommended. I found this one called Net Transport located at http://www.xi-soft.com/download.php?id=1&name=NVTESetup.EXE The site was slow to download but the program, but the program work just fine.

After you install the program Hit New in the program put this url that Hi-c gave us rtsp://real.advance.net:7071/nola/sugarbowl/lsu_rm.rm
    in the url field. Make sure you hit the directory box to place it where you want to file it and give it a name. You should not have to change any other settings. Then hit ok. It should download with any problem.

To check it close the program and go to the file where you saved it. If you have any problems let me know and I will help you.