View from a quiet lurker... am I a negatiger? I don't see it.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vwinterr, Oct 1, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Til the cows come home or the roster crows but don't countcha chickens before they hatch.

2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Dang, I knew I missed a few other cliches. Thanks Tiga!

3. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I can only imagine how frustrated Miles is.....

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

guess what?

IT IS PITIFUL COACHING.

RAY CHARLES COULD SEE IT.

funny story my Uncle in Tulsa called me the day they hired Miles and laughed the whole time saying You guys are going to be so sorry. I told him he was full of it.

He was dead on.

I should have known my Dad's brother was right. Ive known him all my life. He has never been wrong that I can remember.

Funny story, when they hired Crowton, my Mom's cousin, my second cousin called me from Washington ( Clarkston area ) and said WTF are you guys thinking? I said he is good isnt he.... I heard solid laughter. not good. :(

I only want to know one thing....
    WHY DO WE KEEP GETTING THE BOTTOM FEEDERS???

here's something to consider, the two QB's everyone says have risen as far as they can? Who recruited them? Who recruited Perri loux? Should we give them a break on recruiting because it is hit or miss? Do other college coahces with HIGH PAY get a break??? Ok maybe one or two but THREE?? And where is the new recruit? playing baseball? on the volleyball squad? WTF WILLIS! Can MIles not smell the rain before it arrives or is he REALLY THAT CLUELESS?

and No I dont want us to lose I want us to win.. alot.

Ok Im done lol

BTW Geaux Tigers and beat the dahm Vols.

5. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Seems like you are sad, bitter and disappointed. Sometimes I feel the same way, but I just up my meds a little and it all goes away. Does your uncle in Tulsa do lottery numbers? I could use some help there. :geaux:

6. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

What did your Uncle in Tulsa say when LSU won a NC with Les as HC??
    :lsup:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I wish I was an expert at everything. Cars, football...I bet you're a hell of a cook too.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The coach that recruited the players and hired the coaches for the lockdown defense and killer special teams - its the same guy that you call pitifull on the offensive side. Next year it might be reversed. Do you call your wife ugly because her ass doesn't look like the latest movie hottie.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Riddle me this, if Jefferson sucks so bad, and our offense stinks and Gary Crowton sucks, then Miles must be the greatest coach ever for winning games with such a pathetic supporting cast right?

The man is winning games with ZERO offense. That's impressive. How many other teams can boast a 4-0 record with an offense that doesn't even crack the top 100.

The funny thing is, we are in the SEC, we have the luxury of not having to win games pretty, we win, we are in. And it is that simple. Now we would all like to see the offense improve, but if it doesn't and we continue to win, we will still be playing for a big prize regardless of our offensive production, because of our schedule, and the competition in the SEC.

1 person likes this.
  10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well, Carnac, when are these going to happen.