'View' Stars Fight with Bill O'Reilly ... Storm Off Set

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUDad, Oct 14, 2010.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

First of all, I can't stand Bill O. I think he is full of crap. But I think he handled himself well on this one. Even though i don't agree with anything that comes out of his mouth, I would have sided with him on this one. And it pains me to say that.

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

These chicks have never been relevant and never will be relevant. On top of that, they are all f***ing annoying.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I thought we saw some true colors.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Then you don't watch him because he clearly takes pains to straddle the fence.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't watch him because he tends to shoot off at the mouth before he actually gets the real story, kind of a common trend at fox news.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

no he doesnt, and that isnt a good quality anyways.

o'reilly is a loony catholic blowhard. poltically wrong about most things, and from all indications, a generally unbearable person.

here is a list of some political commentators:

stewart
    hannity
    the lesbian girl
    olberman
    beck
    o'reilly
    tucker carlson
    coulter

only one of those people is not a completely insufferable prick.

8. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

"#4- Your ignorant!!! Terrorists criminals attacked us on 9/11 not muslims. These people DO NOT represent Islam and they DO NOT represent 1.6 billion Muslims in the World! And they do NOT represent me!"
    -----------------------------------------

This is the problem. Muslims attacked us on 9/11. fact. Another fact is this is no small sect of Islam. Islam is extremist radicals. The religion is pushing its way around the world killing everyone they can that don't comply/convert. Not one front is peaceful by any stretch. To turn your head, and cough while proclaiming Islam is a peaceful religion is immature. It's not.
    Stay tuned to learn of the butt buddy relationship between Al-Shabbab, Al-Queada, and Nation of Islam.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What a non-issue for me. I've never watched The View and I almost never watch O'Reilly anymore.

10. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

I don't care either. I rarely watch Bill, and I could never sit and watch a bunch of bumbling feminist pretend they have a clue about whats good for America.

I do care about the intentional white washing of the scope, and threat of Islam. If this is such a small sect of Muslims, then out of the BILLIONS of good ones, these "radicals" would have been squashed like a bug yrs ago.
    The TOC muslims want to build in NYC is the same TOC that got shut down in Germany. I don't say this lightly.
    Wait till the Nation of Islam is deployed on American streets. It's coming.