'View' Stars Fight with Bill O'Reilly ... Storm Off Set

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUDad, Oct 14, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You disagree with his opinion about the mosque. I agree with him. There is no right and wrong unless one's position is that the guy has no right to place a mosque on private property.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

what exactly is mr o'reilly's opinion? that a mosque has no place near ground zero? who cares? i think anchovies are terrible on pizza. what does it matter?

and what has obama done that isnt right? hasnt given an opinion? so what?

70% of americans dont want the mosque? who the F cares?

3. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

How's he wrong about the mosque? How many mosque buildings have been contested by Americans? Are muslims being denied religious freedom (cept of course the women beating, and honor killing sh!t)?

4. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

I very well may have, but not about the communist(progressive, anti-christ) attack we're under. You too ignoring Obama's communist czars, and friends? ACORN is a communist network. The entire community organizing effort is communism oriented. Progressives(communist) have black folk convinced they are inferior, and can't compete in an open, free market and communism will level the playing field. Dupes. Black democrats don't worship Hugo Chavez because they think he's pretty. It's because he's another Garvey/Che punk ala Rev Wright, J Jackson, Sharpton.

5. SabanFan

That's not really what this discussion is all about. O'Reilly was using the mosque issue as an example of the gulf that exists between Obama and "the folks" since the bitches wanted to know why his popularity was declining.

And I love anchovies on my pizza.

6. SabanFan

Conclusion: Miles haters are racist.:lol:

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

the gulf is that he has no opinion about the mosque? what is he supposed to do?

i think his popularity is declining because of bad policy, and has nothing to do with his refusal to throw muslims under the bus.

8. SabanFan

The gulf is that most Americans have an opinion and want to know what his is. Actually, most of us know what it is but we want to hear him say it. The mosque issue is a only a part of the reason that his popularity is declining, but to shut you up on this, I will admit that it is a very tiny part.

9. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

Awe man.

10. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

Throwing Az under the UN bus was a disgrace. HC ram rod without even knowing what it was. Stimulus shake down. Union bailouts. Cash for clunkers cluster fkk(you now know this Hahvahd Law genius (LMAO!!) wudn't no bitnes man). Donald Young. Reggie Love. Rahm, and gay bath houses. Reggie Love got jealous. Firing the Ag racist. Giving the Kill the white babies Black Panthers a slide for voter intimidation. Apologizing to all our foreign enemies. Michelle renting the entire French Riviera for a week (She didn't know).
    His swimps getting cold.