'View' Stars Fight with Bill O'Reilly ... Storm Off Set

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUDad, Oct 14, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Then why do you constantly and consistently defend Obama and his policies?

You cannot believe that Obamacare is a good bill.

You cannot believe that letting the tax cuts expire will help this economy.

You cannot believe that the trillion dollar stimulus did anything other than add to the deficit.

You cannot believe that another 4 years of Obama and a Democrat led Congress will lead to prosperity.

You cannot be that ignorant.

[ame="http://www.viddler.com/explore/rightscoop/videos/22/"]Viddler.com - Herman Cain's SRLC Speech - Uploaded by rightscoop@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.viddler.com/player/31943b24/@@AMEPARAM@@31943b24/[/ame]

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You're right. I'm not.

I defend Obama from bogus charges because they are bogus. And I prove it.

I do believe Obamacare is a good bill as do many people.

I believe cutting taxes in a deficit only increases the national debt.

I believe the stimulus kept the Bush's recession from being a total economic collapse.

I believe another 6 years of Obama and democrats are far better than another 8 years of the irresponsible, corrupt Republicans that get us into two unwinnable wars, crashed the economy, and enacted a Trillion dollar health plan that was completely unfunded, unlike Obama's.

You have two problems:

1. You imagine that anybody can believe anything except what you believe. Now naive can you get.

2. You want me to never mention Bush, because you want to forget just how bad the republicans were. Half of this country hasn't forgotten, whether you choose to recogize it or not. Some of us are smarter than that. We don't want the self-serving, incompetent bastards back.

3. SabanFan

Congrats. You've earned your liberal card.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ja, Mein Fuhrer.

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

O'Reilly can be arrogant and I don't like the way he shouts people down. But he generally knows what he is talking about.

6. Bengal Buddy

Apparently you don't watch FOX news very often. They take great effort to get the story right and generally do.

7. Bengal Buddy

Most of these are contributors and not commentators. Funny you did not mention the liberal contributors or employees. And you did not mention one singel hard news person. "The lesbian girl?"

8. SabanFan

I believe martin was referring to that psychotic carpet muncher, Rachel Maddow.

BB, you are correct that most critics of Fox News don't even watch it. They are simply spouting off what they've heard from other idiots..

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

your point about the difference between contributor and commenter is useless. so is your point about hard news. i was listing folks that talk about politics on tv, there were no rules i had to abide by, it was my list. i could have put catherine bach (daisy duke) on there if i wanted.

and i mentioned two liberals. and i wasnt talking about fox specifically.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The only good thing to come out of Obamacare was the Democrats having the nuts to push a bill through. Other than that, I don't believe that bill was worth a damn. All it is going to end up doing is making insurance companies raise their rates. Who is going to suffer? The consumer.

medicare for everyone, socialized medicine or bust.