Crime Vigilante Justice

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Aug 19, 2014.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes, if you drink and drive you are INTENTIONALLY putting innocent people in harms way.

Quote me where I said he was a hero or a victim of the justice system.

Yes, there are situations where I would kill someone for doing serious harm to my family and I can completely UNDERSTAND why someone would choose to do that just as I can UNDERSTAND why idiots get behind the wheel of a car after drinking.

Im advocating nothing. I am saying that I can understand why people feel the need to conduct their own justice given by the many examples of the failures of our justice system.

NOT ONCE DID I SAY HE WAS OR IS RIGHT BY WHAT HE DID...........

You falsely assume we do not hold this guy accountable. You assume wrong.

Clearly this guy is going to go to jail as he should, but I 100% understand what he did and why he did it. I also understand that he is far less of a threat to society than drunkards driving.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I never said it was.

Let me repeat. When I say I understand his motives, it means just that and nothing more. Like I can understand why depressed people want to commit suicide. Or why people feel the need to drink and drive. Or how a father/mother can take revenge based off rage from a horrible act.

Saying you understand where someone is coming from doesn't make them right or give them justice, it simply means you understand the mind set.

You like to try and spin this into some type of "you support criminals and murders" when that is not the case all.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    COTiger likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is enough education out there now that when you intentionally drink and drive, you know full well the risk you pose to innocent people.

Willful negligence is not a reason for defense just as this guy can sit there and say he killed my kids so I had to kill him in return.

Sad story all around.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

"Even more of a reason to show our justice system is screwed." -- LSUpride123

I rest my case.

"My kind of justice." -- lsutiga

"He did society a favor IMO." -- LSUpride123

"Like I said earlier, I don't blame the guy." -- LSUpride123

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Reading comprehension is not your game today. In no way was that in regards to what he did. People get a mindset and act on it. Understanding that, you can see why people make certain decisions. Again, doesn't make it right, but I can understand the mindset.

Rest your case for what? Just because you would let someone kill your family members and you would not feel the urge to kill them doesn't prove you right in any way.

And I don't blame him for what he did. Sad situation, but that in no way means that I think he should walk free.

Just as I think all rapest should die, doesn't mean I want to ignore the law. Opinions are the darnedest things.

Try to keep up old fart.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Oh, reading comprehension is something I'm very good at. I comprehend that you are changing your tune from support to "understanding" when you got called on it.

It shows that you are sympathetic to this guy committing murder and would do so yourself.
    "Can't say id do anything different." -- LSUpride123

"I would kill someone for doing serious harm to my family" -- LSUpride123

"I don't blame him for what he did." -- LSUpride123

Changing your tune again. 'bout time.

It is too easy to just let you make a fool of yourself, dimwit.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nothing has changed. I have said the same thing over and over.

He is wrong.
    I understand why he did it.
    I would be hard pressed to not do the same if I saw someone end my kids life in front of me if I was carrying.

The only real difference is that I likely would have re-thought things through while driving back to my house to get a gun. It would have to be an instant type reaction... My wife would have likely stopped me as well.

I don't open carry so unless someone breaks into my home, the cops will likely show up before I could beat a guy to death for doing what that dude did.

The rage and the feelings would be the same for me I'm sure. I'm not ashamed of it and I think you cannot expect all people to be rational in an irrational situation.

I am sympathetic to him, but he committed a crime and I support him being held to the same standards as everyone else.

I never said he should walk free.

For once in your life, prove your wild accusations.

You know how I know your mad?

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm going to take the Chris Rock defense "I not saying I agree, but I understand"

From the article that was in the OP I don't see where there is any evidence that they dad shot anyone? A box of .357 shells in his house? Well, if that is the criteria then I'm a suspect as well. I'm a big proponent of you write the checks that your ass can cash. If he shot the dude and the state can prove it and convince a jury then oh well, off you go. If he can get enough of a defense to beat the rap then I'm certainly not mad at him. I damn sure don't/won't feel sorry for the dude that killed those two little boys because what effing choice did they have in any of it?

GregLSU likes this.
  9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Was this in the Wyoming Territory? Did he call the guy a cheat at cards then they drew down in the street?

This is 2014. Someone dies, the person responsible needs to pay for it. Those assholes in Florida have legalized murder with "Stand Your Ground" laws and suddenly everyone thinks they're Wyatt Earp. It's murder. Didn't plan it and it was accidental? Fine. That's called manslaughter. Killing people is not okay. What the fuck is this world coming to?

Winston1 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When in this world have people not killed each other?