Vince Young

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by 100%TigerBred, Jan 6, 2011.

1. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

Wow, can't believe nobody has posted it. But he wont be a titan next year. If he isn't traded he will be released. Are there any takers on the trade market or does a team wait and take the chance of signing him? If so who? I think if it is a trade you see him in oakland. But, i think he hits the market and ends up somewhere Carolina (since Luck isn't coming out) or Jacksonville (could help attendance). Whats yall's take. Would you of got rid of him or Fisher? Also would you take him? I would give him a shot for the right price either trade or money.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The only teams I can think of that might go after him are:

San Francisco
    Minnesota
    Arizona
    Seattle
    Buffalo maybe

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You get rid of the cat that scored a 2 or something like that on the test they all take at the combine. Titans made the right move and I bet it required about .0003 of a second to think about it. Hell can't even make him a WR anymore. This dude is circling the bowl.

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Young is like one of those cancer type playes that contributes to team disruption. He's too "young" in his career to be like this especially without major accomplishments. If he signs with a lower echelon team like Carolina, without a great supporting cast, he'll fade fast. He would need to go to a mid to higher team that's fairly established with good receivers to look good.

5. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

i am not so sure getting rid of him was an easy choice the dude is a winner. just look at his record as a starter. say what you want about his style of play, antics, attitude, or whatever you dislike about him. He wins ball games

6. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

I would take Young over Fisher...he hasnt won anything I dont get why he is the magically great coach kind of how they are treating John Gruden

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I always wondered why everyone was so high on Jeff Fisher also. He has coached for something like 17 years and only has 6 winning seasons. He is the old version of Jack Del Rio.

8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Good comparisons...im tired of him too

9. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Almost won the Super Bowl against the Rams a while ago, but other than that hasn't done much. Playing in the same division as Peyton Manning can't help though. I would still have taken Fisher over Young. Dude just has too many issues and apparently most of the players didn't like him because he was lazy.

10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I don't think either will ever make it to or win the SB, but I would definitely choose Fisher over VY. I'd be willing to bet Fisher wins more playoff games than VY as long as they are still a HC and starting QB for an NFL team. I do have a feeling this could end in a 0-0 tie, though.