Virginia Tech

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Chipeace, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I'll say one thing. Va Tech looked a lot better against Marshall tonight, than it did against LSU. Marsahll is a much better team than most people think.

2. SO Tiger

SO Tiger Freshman

I think Marshall's D will let them down all year so it will come down to BL and the O. I am just glad that VT won (it would look bad for us if Marshall would have won that game and I hate it when we look bad).

I think VT only loses one game (Miami if you couldn't guess) and ends up in the top 8. I wish we had half of their Special Teams ability (and I'm not talking kick returns).

3. DC-Tiger

DC-Tiger Founding Member

The Hokies are a good defensive team and their offensive line provides plenty of openings for Suggs and Jones to run through. That said, they have had the advantage of playing in B'Burg. We have to see how they play in the away games starting with a visit to College station to play Texas A&M. They also have away games at Boston College & Syracuse (besides Miami).

Marshall didnt have a defense to talk about, they had 8 men in the box and still gave up more than 300 rushing yards. It wont be as easy for the Jones and Suggs against the Aggies this coming weekend.