Visiting Sept. 25 vs. West Virginia

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OSUcowboys, Aug 23, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And staggering home distance from my house in Hundred Oaks. If I can make it to the top of the overpass, it's downhill from there. Don't forget the MILF's at Zee Zee Garden and the jailbait at Zippy's.

Nobody over 30.

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

the godfather has already spoken with these pokes via pm like a month ago. but i understand you might do better at enticing people to the tailgate then i can.

3. fairlee76

fairlee76 Veteran Member

I love this idea...heading to Baton Rouge/New Orleans this weekend. Cannot wait! Reading this board has me incredibly excited to check out the gameday scene. To say nothing of actually taking in the in-stadium atmosphere for both the Tigers and the Saints.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

do the godfathers have secret meetings the rest of us peons dont know about? kinda like chiefs powwows? :D

5. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

Ah, okay. Well, I do the best I can... I've been somewhat successful over these past few years. :D

6. Herb

Herb Founding Member

OK,

I have to ask.

Gundy or Miles?

7. Kmartian17

Kmartian17 Veteran Member

Except on september 25, 2010 when wvu wears those little pussy cats out. haha, sorry, had to do it you left the door open so i entered

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

just make sure you let it hit you on your way back out.:rolleye33:

9. OSUcowboys

OSUcowboys Freshman

I like having Gundy as our coach better than I liked Miles. Miles did start the resurgence of our program however and Gundy has continued the momentum started but Miles to really start building which hopefully will be a very strong football program.

Miles has Gundy in the fact that he was able to beat OU. In Gundy's time he has had just a tad bit more success than what Miles did, but not significantly. They are equals in terms of funny youtube videos. Gundy has the famous rant, and then Miles has just a bunch of pure gold. Check out Les Miles and Godzilla video.

I'm definitely looking forward to having many Les Miles conversations.