Vitter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by lsu-i-like, Oct 24, 2015.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

how did pillow biter Vitter make the playoff? Fug.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You kiddin? Voters love them some political sex scandals. Here, have a cigar.

tigerchick46 and LSU_Sooner like this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

$$$$

LSU_Sooner likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don't know where it's been. No thanks.

Vitter basically told LA fuck you I'm not debating and your dumb asses will vote for me anyway. I guess he hasn't been accused of being stupid.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I expected Edwards to make the runoff bit was surprised he got 40%

6. red55

Did you expect Democrats to vote for Vitter? Edwards could win. There are no gray areas with Vitter. People love him or hate him. Angelle's conservative votes will mostly go to Vitter in the general election. Dardenne's moderate votes will mostly go to Edwards.

Dardenne drew 19%, if only 11% of them go to Edwards in the general . . . he will win. Jindal's unpopularity will not help any republican, especially another imperious one like Vitter.

You won't believe the negative ads about Edwards that are about to start. The whoremonger exposure patrol will be out in force, too.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It will be interesting. I can't imagine a worse choice than Vitter who personifies everything off about the Rs. I will have to look at Edwards seriously and hope the R majority in the legislature can find a reasonable path.

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I really dislike Edwards policy wise. He supports freedom destroying crap like income equality and will burden the state forbgenerations with Medicaid expansion. He is also a proponent of expanding the film welfare cap from 180 million to 200 million. That said, i aint voting for vitter.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Edwards could possibly be a halfway decent governor but I would never vote for him for the US Senate or Congress. He would have to go along with the Democratic agenda to stay in good standing and advance within the party.

How does Edwards stand on coastal restoration? Jindal wants to take BP money away from CR to build an elevated Highway 1. While that may be a worthy project coastal restoration is vital to the long term future of the nations greatest estuary for seafood production.

10. red55

The Dirty Little Secret is that we cannot restore the coast. We cannot even save what we have. The delta is sinking and there is nothing we can do about it. There are places where we can deal with it effectively for many years, but most of it is going to become a water bottom soon no matter what we do and no matter how many $billions we spend. But the politicians cannot say this.