Vote for LSU!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Dec 13, 2002.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

As lucky as it was there is no way any of the others have a chance:

Seneca Wallace's Run? - It meant nothing...they didn't win on that play.

Wide Left III - It's becoming routine

Johnson 2,000 - Not a first

I just hope they have the guy in the blue tie with them to receive the award

3. geauxscott

I think the guy in the blue tie should be the sole winner of the award. without him its just a regular play. Well, maybe not regular, but you know what i mean.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

If common sense wins, then LSU wins this poll.

Who cares that FSU blows another game on a missed kick? It happens in many games each year.

Why is Johnson even in this poll? The award is for a play. It almost seems like you're voting for his season, because the play was a routine long run. Heck, how many running backs had more spectacular long runs this season?

Seneca Wallace might have the best argument for the award. He did have a heck of a play, but, as Hub pointed out, he didn't win the game on that one play.

Krenzel's pass is also another close one. But with 1:30 left, they may still have had another shot...plus they left Purdue a lot of time for another score.

LSU should win this poll. The play was a once-in-a-lifetime deal. This wasn't even a "routine" hail mary. He caught the ball on a full run and scored from 15 yards out. This play should be mentioned before any and all other hail mary plays.

5. geauxscott

get back up there!!!