Vote for the Lady Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDieHard, Apr 1, 2004.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

We are getting spanked in every category. And how could Seimone Augustus be so low down the list of outstanding players in the tournanment? Obviously, not many people are following it...being women's basketball.

On a side note, if Diana Taurisi of UConn and Jason White got together and had kids, would those children be officially the ugliest kids ever born?

3. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

voted

so far, every single internet connection in Minnesota has logged on to vote in that poll

4. chele

chele Founding Member

It's pretty obvious the Minnesota folks are stuffing the box. Really -- 53% of people expect them to beat UConn? I think they're doing great and playing really well, but I definitely think LSU has a better chance of beating UT than MN does beating UConn.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No respect is a good thing, it worked wonders for the football team. It is also LSU's first time in the final 4 while Tenn and Conn seem to be permanant members, not sure about Minn. The lack of respect should keep the players grounded and add a little motivation. Have a good showing in N.O. and respect will come. :geaux: :lsug: :bball:

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Respect is earned, and frankly the lady Tigers have not done nearly as much as UCONN and Tenn. Nobody even expected LSU to be in the final four. How much respect are you asking for here. You have to look at it from an objective point of view.

Having said all that, I voted for LSU of course. :geaux: