Vote Yet?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by PURPLE TIGER, Oct 20, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Olbermman is about to cry...seriously. I have never seen him so stoic.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

im tuning into local. im very interested in our governor's race and state questions.

there were something like 12 state questions on our ballot. two were ones that i didnt have a strong yes or no on the basis of the content of the question. one bothered me not so much for what it said, but what it didnt say. (i didnt think it was comprehensive enough for the issue it addressed.) i literally stood there and gave last minute thought and decided because the rest of my ballot was filled out.

the other had no press or campaign i could find. it was confusing and seemed almost like something being slipped through hoping no one would know what they were voting for. i read and reread the language on a sample ballot printed in the paper sunday. in fact, i kept reading even after voting cause it was still bothering me. the light bulb went off about 30 minutes ago and i got it and why it was on the ballot. i am glad i voted no. given the way i voted on other questions, i voted the way i would have once i got it.

but i hate when you cant find information on questions. thats how horse hockey gets passed.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Damnit, I forgot to watch this. I love watching this idiot melt down.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Let's see. You posted a statement and I argued against it. So you feel inclined to post personal attack in response? It says more about your imperfections than it does about mine, chief. And you lose the argument, too.

No one is forcing you to post or respond here. It's Free Speech Alley. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise . . .

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL day Chief. :yelwink2:

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Personally I think the only way we Americans will really get the change that we are hoping for is for the entire country to speak out against both parties and vote only independents in or as is in NV they have a none of the above category. What would they do if every state elected none of the above, that is who I voted for last nite.

Unfortunately Reid won anyway, but even if you put all of the independents, libertarian, and none of the above and added them to Angle she still wouldn't have beat him. Funny, she was leading by 4 percentage points the last 2 weeks, yet lost by 11%. Makes you wonder how much of the scandal that is brewing with the Dems possible tampering with Harrah's employees and the mysterious power outages had to do with the final outcome.

Of course my personal opinion on her is that she was a set up by the Dems to not really challenge him. Just hard to believe that any candidate that is looking to get elected would make some of the controversial statements she made and still expect the majority of the public to vote for them.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

say what? elaborate please?

one of the oldest party tricks in the book is to interfere as much as possible to try to get the opposing party to have the weakest candidate possible in the general election.

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Here is the Harrah's story.

Harrah’s Pressures Staff to Vote for Reid | RedState