Vote Yet?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by PURPLE TIGER, Oct 20, 2010.

1. DoctorDave

DoctorDave Guest

I'm two-faced when it comes to voting.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

you know, as bad as Harry Reid sucks balls, if Sharon Angle is elected, something is really, really wrong with the people of Nevada.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This is a topic I would like to know what all of you out there really think. Yes, she is a whacko, but in isn’t it the lesser of 2 evils. She is a whacko that will have zero power and not be able to do a damn thing, but accomplishes the greater goal for the greater good of getting Reid out. Who is entirely too powerful, has entirely too many cronies in his pocket, has been instrumental in assisting in the downfall of the American economy, hasn’t done shyt to help his own state (highest unemployment, one of the highest foreclosure rates, one of the lowest in federal funding for education, and the list goes on), yet somehow, someway 2 of the largest Resort Groups with the most properties on the Las Vegas strip have managed to record, over the past 2 qtrs, their largest gains in over a decade. How the hell does that happen? These 2 Resort Groups own over 8 resort properties on the Las Vegas Strip, and both have, over the past 3 yrs laid off close to 20% of their employees. And yes Reid has done A LOT to aid in these 2 companies growth in Nevada. That’s just the story here and how it goes here.

I was under the impression that much of the rest of the country would like nothing more than for him to be replaced. I haven’t voted yet, but am most definitely not leaning toward Reid, but am struggling with how do I vote in this whacko instead.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i just wouldn't vote. people like angle should be driven out into the desert and fed a handful of peyote and just left there.

5. LEGACY TIGER

:hihi::rofl::lol::rofl:

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If Minnesota can elect Al Franken, Angle shouldn't raise any eyebrows.

7. LEGACY TIGER

My question is, what does the rest of America want. I know you guys can't speak for everyone, but it would be nice to get the pulse from outside of Nevada. We know we want him gone, but we also know she is a whacko.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Of course we want him gone. The more important question is how badly do you nevadians want him gone?

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If you're concerned about Nevada, dump the Whacko who won't accomplish anything. If you're more concerned with national politics, you can dump Reid . . . but he'll only be replaced as majority leader by another Democrat with similar politics.

Dump the whacko. Deal with Reid.

10. LEGACY TIGER

Considering, even as whacko as she is, she is leading in the polls I think Nevadans really want him gone. I think many Nevadans would rather accept having her as a none factor Senator and hope that Sen Ensign can make some sort of a difference, rather than continue with Reid who has been part of what has been instrumental in running the state into the ground.