Vote Yet?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by PURPLE TIGER, Oct 20, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yes, Gilligan. Big business covers their ass with token democratic contributions while sending billions to republican candidates and even more to conservative PACs.

I'm shaking in my shoes. :rolleye33: Hit me with your best shot.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

$5 TRILLION since Pelosi was anointed to the Speakership. You can't spin that.

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The fact that you typed this posts proves your lying. The only voters who can vote multiple times in Louisiana are the dead. :rofl::rofl:

5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Just 48 more hours until we hopefully have some real HOPE & CHANGE!

I have no idea if new blood will be any better but they surely can't be any worse.

If the Democrats lose the House we'll be in better shape. Obama probably wants to lose the Senate also so he'll have more people to blame.

You can guarantee he'll continue to blame Bush, the Tea Party, the Republicans...and possibly the House and Senate.

Get ready for more of the same...EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

yep, i can't wait. what i'm interested in is what the republicans strategy is when they actually have to do something instead of sitting there with their arms crossed whining like little bitches.

7. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Why do you guys keep cat fighting over whom is worse (repubs or demos)?

The FACT is they are both TERRIBLE.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

[​IMG]A steady low debt from WWII until 1980 when Reagan was elected and started borrowing continuing through Bush 41, then it levels off and starts to drop under Clinton before skyrocketing under Bush 43.

Don't cry about spending our way into debt, it's the heritage of all Republican administrations since Reagan. No reason to suspect they will change now.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i agree, i just think their are things that the dems do that are far worse than the right, and there are things that the right does that is far worse than the left.

However, all Washington is is the WWE anyway, they all scream at each other, and talk **** about each other in front of a camera, then behind the scenes they are all blowing each other, and buying each other drinks and talking about how stupid the american people are.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

There is a huge reason why things will change. Unlike "The Anointed One" and his flock, these newly elected politicians will listen to the people.

That was the 3 Musketeers' biggest mistake. As Okie alluded in another post, their attitude was "FK you. We're in power now".

If they don't listen they'll get tossed as well.