W. Virginia bb coach

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

What an exciting game last nite between W. Virginia and Wake. The Mountaineers looked to me to be one of the best coached teams I have seen. I'm not sure what that coach's name is but maybe Skip Bertman should check him out.

2. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

Maybe Skip Bertman ought to be concerned with the coach he has now, who isn't going anywhere for at least another season.

3. barka518

barka518 Founding Member

Well I was at the game last night, and let me tell you...WOW! WV looked dead the first half, but they came out shooting to win in the second. I don't know that it was necessarily the coach but the players came out to win. What a game.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

They were a bubble team a couple of weeks ago and Brady was the toast of the town. You may want to use a little more than one game as your criteria.

5. clair

clair Rockets

They beat Wake Forest, and we lost bad to UAB!
    Who cares about if they were a bubble team!

They winning at the right time, and we didn't, but with that being said, I thinkl Brady will be around next year as well! And as well he should probably

6. clair

clair Rockets

I don't get why people would think he would leave anyway? He is in a better conference, and he made the sweet 16 there... Why would he make a career step DOWN?

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I've said it before that WV was going to make some noise in this tourney. I watched 6 of their games this season and was impressed with all of them (including the LSU game.) Having said that, the only thing that I think Skip is concerned with is having a team that can atleast make an appearance in the NCAAs.

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Brady was the toast of YOUR town, SabanFan...

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

How would you know? You disappeared during the winning streak. Now you're in every thread. As you would say: Hmmmmmmm.

10. BamaHeelBengal

BamaHeelBengal Founding Member

To take over a program in shambles and accomplish what they have this year is nothing short of incredible. Great game last night! They may not be done yet.