W. Virginia bb coach

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Mar 20, 2005.

1. USChater

USChater Founding Member

Exactly!!!!!!:helmet:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If you Brady Haters would stick your head out of the hole once in a while, you would find that you are in the minority...and I'm not just talking about on TF.

3. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

Just making an appearance in the NCAA tournament is not good enough for a school of LSUs caliber.
    :geauxtige :champs: :geauxtige

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

These guys have said all they have to say about this subject. All TE does now is up the post tally. Please don't give this USChater the same opportunity. :geauxtige :thumb:

5. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

I don't know what circles you run in, but it seems like TF is the only place with individuals who don't want to see Brady run out of town.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Maybe TF is the only place where most apply rational thought to the process.... Is Bill Self buying a Greyhound ticket out of town? What about Jim Calhoun at UConn? After all, they're the defending National Champs!! Mark Few was SUPPOSED to win more games in this tournament as was Jim Boeheim... think those guys are thumbing out on the open road today? Is Brady the "best" coach out there? Depending on your criteria, probably not... I guess my question to all of those who want Brady out, especially the "educated" ones... What is the criteria for success at LSU? It would be easy to say, "win 20 games, win the SEC, advance to at least the Sweet 16" BUT BRADY HAS DONE THAT. So Anti -Brady forces please tell us wretched, uninformed, sorry excuses of humanity what it would take for ANY coach to please you :bball: .

7. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

Be a power in the SEC year in and year out. . .

00-01: 3-13
    01-02: 6-10
    02-03: 8-8
    03-04: 8-8
    04-05: 12-4

That kind of progress looks good on paper. Why doesn't it feel like LSU has come that far?

Oh, and winning an away game every now and then wouldn't hurt either.

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would have been in first place in my $$$ tournament had WF just won the damn game.

Why in god's name did I put them in my Final Four? WHY!

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You and me both. I feel like a jacka$$ now because I KNEW Wake didn't play defense, yet I still picked them winning Albuquerque.

10. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

Another great win last night for W. Virginia against Bobby Knight's Texas Tech team. I am even more convinced that they are maybe the best coached team in college basketball.