Wade Reinstated

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Half a loaf is better than none.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Wade's statement:

"I am humbled and grateful to be back at LSU. I would like to express my appreciation to President F. King Alexander and Athletic Director Joe Alleva for my reinstatement, and I sincerely apologize to the university and our fans for the disruption to the University and the program.

“I regret the circumstances that prevented me from meeting with the University sooner. I wish I could have addressed these issues when the University first requested a meeting, and I’m grateful they gave me the opportunity to do so last week.

“I completely understand that without my denying or explaining the media reports accusing me of wrongdoing LSU was left with no choice but to suspend me until I was willing and able to meet with them. Any other course of action would have put the program and the University at risk.

“I look forward to re-joining the team right away. I intend to sit down with my student-athletes and co-workers to explain what has happened during the last 30 days and how I intend for us all to move forward.

“I promise to devote all of my energy into preparing for next season and finishing the job we have started at LSU.”

Looks like FKing and that bitch Aleva had him agree to a mutual public statement because the shit Aleva said was just like kicking the dog for coming home.

Bittersweet return. Feels like scratching an itch, but still watching the future with one eye closed waiting for the next glorious fuck up by them 2 up top. We have the equivalent of Roger Goodell and his mini me running LSU athletics. What else could possibly go wrong?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’m glad to have been wrong in thinking there was no way this would happen

watson1880 likes this.
  6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I as well thought no way Wade will be back. Now I don’t think he’ll stick around, unless alleave is gone.

7. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Alleave... you suck

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Couldn't have said it better than mudragon in the comments section.

Translation: “We know you pulled some sh*t, but we don’t have the evidence yet. Since you and your lawyers finally decided to meet with us, the only basis we had for claiming and proving a contractual violation has been temporarily eliminated. Accordingly, we have no choice but to reinstate you for the time being. We look forward to chatting with you as soon as the evidence of your wrongdoing has been obtained. Go Tigers!

LSU probably had no choice but to reinstate Wade in order to avoid being in violation of their contract with him once he met with officials from the school. Once any evidence of wrongdoing is gathered, that will likely change. Seems like a legal move that will be well received by certain LSU fans who were upset by the suspension. If and when the evidence of wrongdoing is gathered, they will rely on that to declare a breach of his contract and terminate same. Just my take on this.

This cancer of alleva and fking have to be rid at some point right?

9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

His refusal to meet was breach of contract.There was no need to gather evidence at that point. It seems obvious to me they want Wade there. He made basketball not only relevant again but actually cool and a lure. That's not easy to do. You see guys with issues like Pearl go on to success at other programs, I don't think LSU wanted that with Wade.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

F**KING and his cuck Alleva had to take a shot. Hope the rumors of their demise aren’t exaggerated. Gotta be double agents for the crimson emperor.

And DickieV takes his shot, even though we are giving him our word we did everything right. Guess that only works with his boys. Back to pimping Pitino.

tirk and watson1880 like this.