Wade suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 8, 2019.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't smoke but if you are in SoCal, get out to Walker Canyon to see the superbloom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Even visible from satellite....
    [​IMG]

Brian, LSUTiga, dachsie and 1 other person like this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

That's gorgeous! I saw a different pic the other day with multi colored flowed in it. Beautiful!

3. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

A lot of positives in California. The two most important are my grandchildren!

Brian, kcal, lsu-i-like and 4 others like this.
  4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

The rain here this year has been the most I have ever seen in 20 years and of course, bloom is off the charts. It is sad however that this year we will have an epic fire season as a result. The underbrush will be too much to contain

Brian likes this.
  5. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Because they couldn't find graduates of their own institution qualified for these positions...this pisses me off to no end. LSU has serious talent earning degrees every year...none qualified to fill these roles?

Fuck these ass clowns in charge.

Brian likes this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I don't think the practice extends to admin but most schools like to hire professors from other schools to prevent group think. Not saying its effective or there aren't exceptions, mind you. Sounds like it was a package deal for the CTO. Kinda like a coach bringing a bunch of assistants from prev gig.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

This is why.

"The outrage from fans poured into LSU inboxes, some of them full of vulgar language and threatening messages. In just a four-hour period following the suspension announcement, officials received more than 50 emails about Wade, just two of them in support of the move. Over half of the emails demanded Alleva, Alexander or both men resign or be fired, and about a dozen conveyed the senders’ plans to withdraw their financial support from the school. Messages from LSU alums came from across the country: a professor at a university in Virginia, an attorney in Mississippi, an accounting manager in Alabama. Many referred to the decision as a “knee-jerk reaction” by LSU brass, and one man claimed to have rallied 15 other LSU donors in agreeing to pull their support from the department."

Once again, trying to save their own skins.

watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

50 emails isn't much. I'm surprised it wasn't 5000.

10. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

That was just the first 4 hours after the suspension was announced. I'm certain it ended up being a lot more.

lsu-i-like likes this.