Wade suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 8, 2019.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

At least six college basketball programs will be notified of major NCAA violations by this summer
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- At least six Division I men's basketball programs will receive notices of allegations for Level I violations from the NCAA by the summer, stemming from the federal government's recently completed investigation of the sport, a top NCAA official told CBS Sports.

Stan Wilcox, NCAA vice president for regulatory affairs, said two high-profile programs would receive notices of allegations by early July.

The remaining four would be rolled out later in the summer in what was described as a wave of NCAA investigations meant to clean up major-college basketball.

"There's even another group of cases that we're still working on," Wilcox said. "The main thing is that we're up and ready. We're moving forward and you'll see consequences."

Level I violations are considered the most serious by the NCAA. They carry the strongest punishments that can include scholarship reductions, postseason bans and show-cause orders against coaches. According to the NCAA, a notice of allegations is sent after an investigation has closed.
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...fied-of-major-ncaa-violations-by-this-summer/

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Whats the Vegas odds on LSU right now?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

One of the most significant pieces of information to emerge from the trials was a wire tap involving Kansas assistant Kurt Townsend.

On it, Townsend can be heard discussing the exact financial arrangement it would take to land then-No. 1 recruit Zion Williamson. However, that call wasn't entered into evidence in the trial.

"Any wiretap that was introduced into evidence [we can use]," Wilcox said. "It wasn't. That was leaked. We don't have access

wasnt the wade wiretap also not evidence?

HoopHound and Fishhead like this.
  4. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I’m not sure, but the wade tapes were leaked and not really evidence.

Fishhead likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

6 basketball teams will soon get violations stemming from corruption trial

usc auburn AZ kansas louisville ok st

Fishhead and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Hope yr right

Richdog likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dante is from mali. i think he is motivated to get to the NBA asap. he can earn millions for his family back home. thats huge. but he cant until he is one year out of high school. so i think he is mad motivated to graduate this summer and he will do it. then he shows up starts slow, learns the offense over the non-conference schedule, is fully in the swing of things by january, dominates and enjoys a national championship, then goes to the pelicans next year.

mali people average $1500 a year. if he can get to the league by 2021 he can give everyone he knows many times their lifetime earnings. thats motivation.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

naz reid has been upgraded from a kooky half g-league contract to a proper big team multi-year contract with the twolves

watson1880 likes this.
  10. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Good for him....