Wait a Minute, Wait an Minute Mr Postman

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was in high school when I first heard the term white privilege. I wondered when I would get my white privilege card. Entitled me to no interest loans for as much as I needed, Get me in with people who would give me a great job just because I'm white. Most of the kids at my school were middle class like me, There were a few snotty rich kids though. Thurston B Howell IV's dad bought him a Corvette when he was 16. I had to drive my mother's old Buick when she wasn't using it.

Thurston must have his already. I bet that mean old Thurston swiped my white privilege card. Then rationality took over and I thought I must have to wait until I was 18. On my 18th birthday I anxiously waited be the mailbox for the mailman to bring my card. You can imagine my disappointment when all he brought was bills for my dad and a bunch of junk mail. And my copy of Sports Illustrated.

Maybe 21 was the age I would get my card, But no. Well, I still hadn't graduated from college. I must have to earn it. The only jobs I was offered that required a college degree were crappy, boring and low pay jobs.
    Damn that mailman. He must have stolen my card. He has a very light skinned son. I bet his son is passing for a real white man.

I had to resort to painting houses just to make decent enough money to pay my bills. After a couple of years I wasn't just a painter. I had my own business and hired others to paint In the true spirit of whiteness I had become a successful entrepreneur and business owner. Surely they would issue a replacement white privilege card now.

In my late 30s I started another business in what existed of the internet at that time. By my mid 40s I was making more money per month than a lot of people make all year. By some people's standards I was rich. Still no card. I enjoyed the good life for years. When business took a turn for the worse I continued to live the lifestyle to which I had become accustomed. This must be some kind of divine test. Now my card would be granted and everything would be hunky dory again. At 55 I was out of business I had to resort to a series of sales jobs. If only I had had my white privilege card. I know the exist. Here is a picture of one.

[​IMG]

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said @Bengal B “White Privilege “ is a divisive term that is aimed at guilting white people and angering others. Most of the components of this so called privilege are issues of treatment such as driving while black or redlining black neighborhoods by banks etc. That’s not a privilege issue but a discrimination issue.
    I challenge people and ask what privilege should be taken. Should people be pulled over for driving while white? It would be better if people focused on correcting real problems rather than inventing some “privilege “ that pisses people off.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Fuck all that. These mother phuckers come up with all kind a shit to blame rather than working hard in school getting a got dam education and a J.O. B.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Fuck dem

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

fighting-whities-pic1.jpg

6. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

It would be better if people focused on real problems.
    1. Like problems of not obeying lawful commands from police officers.
    2. Like problems of glorifying criminals.
    3. Like problems of using the government to persecute political opposition.
    4. Like problems of people burning down breaking, entering and looting businesses.
    5. Like problems with people harassing innocent people trying to eat dinner:
    6. Like problems with people, hiding in parking garages waiting to murder them;
    7. Like problems with people setting buildings on fire with people in them.
    8. Like problems of a totally corrupt and dishonest media
    9. Like problems with government leaders that make rules for other but don't follow themselves
    I could go on and on and on............

onceanlsufan, fanatic and Bengal B like this.