Want some respect? CFN Bowl Projections

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DallasLSU, Nov 10, 2003.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Want some respect?

*MOD EDIT* the 5 (and growing) threads about CFN bowl projections have been merged

Go check out CFBNEWS.com and then go to their "bowl predictions" and venture on down....

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

My dad always said that to win championships, teams had to be lucky. The stars are smiling on us right now.

BEAT BAMA! BEAT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. LSUray

LSUray Founding Member

New Bowl Projections...

See the bottom right match-up, it is some interest to some of you.

CFN

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I've said all along, this website has been huge supporters of us. Someone posted somethign recently blasting CFB for no reason...These guys have been our biggest media-related proponent all season

5. GetMTigers

GetMTigers Freshman

I just hope the Tigers stay focused from game to game and dont look ahead. Bama+Bye = Potential Disaster. Tigers will be focus and pumped for the Ole Miss game, however, as has happened too many times in the past, Arkansas could spoil our party. Each game is important. I just hope that guy we pay $2 Million or so a year to can get the Tigers focused and ready.

I'm all for the "rah-rah-rah" with the BCS and NC game, but don't count the perverbial chiken before its hatched!!

I've got business in Tuscoloosa next week, so I am trying to make the Bama game. Think I will be able to get a ticket at the gate or on the street??

Get'em Tigers!!!

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

OKLA versus LSU, yeah buddy.

Very likely if LSU takes care of business and STOMPS teams here on out. The Defense must shut teams out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall be ranked #2 in the major polls and leapfrog over USC.

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

As much as I would like to get excited about that, I don't trust the computers (now even less than I did before). I thought this weekend for sure we'd end up in the Top 5 of all the computers, but no. What happens? Tennessee jumps ahead of us, Texas jumps ahead of us in one, Ole Miss in one... it's rediculous. How do you jump 5-10 spots this late into the season based on ONE GAME?!! I know the computers are 'un-biased', but it sure seems they are doing a good job of screwing LSU.

8. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

You should be able to get tickets outside the stadium. Prices should be about face value.

9. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I already have tix for this weekends game but I am curious as to about how many rows up the north endzone goes. 2 years ago I was on Row 14 and it was a nice seat but this year I am on row 55. How close to the top am I?

10. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

cfn.com prediction

:geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug:

http://collegefootballnews.com/2003/Bowls/Bowl_Projections.htm

:geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: