Want to know what Michigan thinks of Les Miles?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Sep 19, 2007.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

http://www.wjbo.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=sports.xml

Jim Carty who writes for the Ann Arbor News was on "The Fastest Hour" with Matt and Josh on the Score 1210 AM. He shared with us information on Lloyd Carr's future and he told us about Michigans feelings towards Les Miles. Plus we have new audio from Keiland Williams, Matt Flynn and Glen Dorsey. Enjoy

2. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

Thanks for posting. I think Carr will be back at Michigan next year.

3. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

No.To tell you the truth josh,I don't want to know anything else you have to say about LSU,anymore,ever.You are the most negative person on the radio about LSU,and have always been.And yes I heard your segment this morning talking about LSU fans being like stalkers for les miles.This is a real sensitive time right now for our coach,and not many want him to go anywhere,so your negative journalism,well you know what you can do with it.And don't even try to put it all on that reporter from michigan,because you set that interview up to help you out with some strange agenda against LSU.Go away!:lsup:

3 people like this.
  4. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

AMEN LVTGRFN :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

All I did was report what the guy told me on the phone. I never said it was my opinion. If you listen to me on the radio you'll hear that I'm not as negative as you think. I've changed a lot. Give it a shot. If you don't want to I undertsand but you should really give it a shot. You'd be pleasantly suprised. I never said the LSU fans were stalkers. I played his audio. I had no clue what he'd say in that interview. :geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You're still too cheap to pony up the $$$ to become a contributor. :lol:

2 people like this.
  7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Just tell us instead of coercing us into listening to some show.

This post is "forum spam"

1 person likes this.
  8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Hey um, how do you think he got that avatar? These things expire ya know. (see also: me) ;)

1 person likes this.
  9. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

You referenced him saying that LSU fans were stalkers before you played the audio.Why even play that chit around here?Nobody wants to hear that crap about les.Are you telling me that you do not like to stir the pot with LSU fans?you set that interview up with him for your own personal reasons.

1 person likes this.
  10. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I think some people need to get a grip on Tigerforums.

This board has an owner and as far as I know, the posters telling other people to leave, calling people names, are not associated with the owners.

Geez........the guy posted an interview.

MeauxJeaux.....are you the owner of this board? Can you tell people to leave this board and not post?

1 person likes this.