Want to know what Michigan thinks of Les Miles?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Sep 19, 2007.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Dude, you are extremely off base. This guy wrote an story about the way LSU media was handling Miles to Michigan talks. I sent him and email and asked him to be on so we could get the thoughts of someone from Michigan who follows the situation there. You mean to tell me you have no interest in knowing what is going up there? Everyone here is talkinga bout Miles going to Michigan. This guy actually made great points about how Miles isn't really a hot topic in Michigan and it might not be anything to worry about for LSU fans. I got a lot of positive feedback from that. I'm sorry that you don't like interviews with people in the know. The only personal reason I had for having him on is b/c I want people to listen and get information. He's in Michigan. He knows the true pulse of that area. Me or Jimmy or Buddy or Matt could talk about it all day but we realy don't know what's goign on up there. He does. It was a good interview and it was well receieved. If you don't like it I'm sorry. But maybe you should look past what an immature 18 year old kid did before and give this show a try b/c it is a good show. It's solid and we have good interviews. It's different from other shows in that regard. We aer getting solid guests. Leave the past in the past and give hte now a shot. :geauxtige

2. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

LEAVE,CALL NAMES,NOT POST?PLEASE WRAP THOSE IN QUOTES SO I CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND.I have every right to rebunk what he says,will continue to do so whenever I see he is trying to make our coach look bad,tries to stir the pot about miles leaving.

3. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I don't see where his post did anything to make Miles look bad.

But since now I know you are the owner here I guess it's fine. Since it's your board, then go right ahead and berate away........

4. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Really?

http://www.tigerforums.com/tigers-den/58672-derrick-odom-iii-arrested-again.html

1 person likes this.
  5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Okay so when Buddy, Jimmy or anyone else talks about Miles to Michigan is that okaY? Is it just me that can't talk about it? I got the opinions of a guy that works in Michigan. If you listen to the whole interview the guy says that they aren't just going to coronate Miles. That is a good thing for people here. It may mean he could be staying. This guy in his interview was complimentary towards LSU. He said it's a plum job. It was a good interview and a fair interview. Most people who listened enjoyed it and didn't look at it as stirring the pot. If thats how yo usee it then so be it. You are obviously very narrow minded and didn't listen to the entire interview. If anything this stopped the pot stirring.

6. meauxjeaux2

it's ok bro,you have the right to share your opinions here too,I won't bother with you.Oh and by the way,the contributers are part of this board,and I'm sure the "owners"appreciate us enough to voice our opinions here.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I was a contributor for a year but I rarely make it to the board anymore. There is no need for you to have such a negative outburst. If you listen to the interview you will hear that this guy is fair. It wasn't meant to stir the pot. If anything this guy said that Miles to Michigan really isn't even a thought right now in Ann Arbor. He said Carr wouldn't be fired. It should make you feel good. Lighten up a little bit. You should give the show a chance and stop being so spiteful.

8. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

It just gets old opening a new thread and seeing 20 posts hammering the poster. I don't think I'm the only one here who thinks this. But if I am, berate away.

Soon there will be like 10 guys left giving each other rep points (virtual hand j$bs) all day for running newcomers off.

Fun........

9. meauxjeaux2

Scrappy,ok man.I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.I did listen to the interview,did hear your segway into it,and maybe came out of it with the wrong impression about what you were trying to do.With your stellar past in baton rouge sports,can you blame me for taking it the way I did?I listen to a.m. radio pretty much all day,sometimes call in ,but mainly observe.Helps to pass my long work day ya know.I'm tired of the miles to michigan talk,and I am sure that right now many michigan fans would love nothing more than sabatoge our team at this moment.I do not like the local media's approach and constant harping on the fact that michigan would love to have miles.Sure they would,heck he might even want to go there himself and there isn't a damn thing we can do about that,but the negative reports by the media aren't making us fans look too appreciative of our coach.

10. khounba

khounba Founding Member

The mods do a great job here so we don't have to worry about these things. I suggest you don't let it bother you.