War Dam Eagle!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Deceks7, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

That is what I was thinking.
    Great game, Auburn played a heck of a game but came up short in the end!

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Good game Deceks, ya'll are getting better!

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Dang! Auburn ALMOST gave me an early Christmas present. Guess I'll have to wait for next week to get it.

As much as this hurts to say, GO GATORS!

and, of course, :geaux:

4. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Tough loss. The crowd was great ... I prolly won't be able to speak for the next couple of days.

Bammers were really crowing during the pregame tailgate .... they really believed that they would run rampant on us ..... that Ingram would seal up the Heisman with 150 yards rushing on hallowed ground. After the game ? .... not so much.

Wasn't to be :nope: The few Bama fans that spoke after the game were clearly surprised at how tough the Auburn players played. Begrudging respect .....

I kept thinking how much this season would've been different for AU if we had only fared better at the cornerback position. With the loss of Powers, Savage , and Ethridge Auburn never had a chance. Pretty much the same story with linebackers too.

IMO, we were probably one player away from wins over Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky. (Powers) :wink:

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Your offense was incredibly tricky on the first few drives and you scored pretty easy. Then you never came back to the mis direction. I thought it was a mistake. I guess nobody likes the OC after a loss. Just wondering.

Give the Auburn D credit, like Caddy said, they played their guts out, especially one LB had a great day stopping Ingram.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

What a great start to the game. What a sad finish.

I think the 2nd quarter tells the tale, though. Just like in our game, the last 2 minutes is on everyone's mind, but the damage is done earlier. Kinda like, if you took care of business consistently, the last 2 don't matter.

Anyway, all I can say is.....GEAUX TIGERS roast dem piggies.

hwr

7. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Auburn can take solace in the fact they more then likely took the Heisman out of Ingram's hands.