War Memorial Stadium...What a Joke

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MaconGATiger, Nov 28, 2002.

1. MaconGATiger

MaconGATiger Founding Member

Having been to War Memorial Stadium a few times in my life can I suggest to the Pig Suckers that the place makes ZERO contribution to the "amazing" win streak under coach DEEZ NUTZ. Coach Harry Nutz can run up and down the sideline all day shaking his man cans to and fro and it still doesn't change the fact that there is ZERO intimidation factor due the crowd at the stadium. Compared to a real stadium like Death Valley or even, I hate to say it, Jordan-Hare, Neyland (sp.), etc. it's like playing in front of a high school crowd. Like it or not, the streak at War Memorial is luck and a total fluke.

Not to mention the fact that they have yet to find an Arkansas who can perfrom simple arithmetic, so the scoreboard just stays on zero. Although, I hear this year the chairman of the math department in Fayetteville is really coming close to grasping the concept and may be able to perform unless the score goes above 17 on either side.

I look forward to watching the streak of unmeasurable luck end this Friday.

EAT MORE SPAM! GEAUX TIGERS

2. HoKing111

HoKing111 Freshman

I agree that the winning streak at War Memorial isn't just because of the intimidation factor and noise. It's also because the Razorbacks are always ready to play when they come to LR and because we've faced alot of nonconference opponents there. But we've also won some big games, like last year we beat ninth ranked USC and two years ago Brandon Holmes carried the ball 40 times to beat LSU 14-3. You might call it luck, but after Friday youll understand a little better.

3. WooStLouiee

WooStLouiee Freshman

Oh my God that is one of the funniest quotes I've seen on any message board!!! :D :D :D
    Nice one Macon. Didn't appreciate the whole math thing, but I was laughing so hard from the man cans quote that I overlooked it.

Go Hogs.

4. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

The mere mention of that stadium...

always reminds me of George Carlin.

5. F15Epilot

F15Epilot Freshman

This cracked me up

Hilarious! Do you listen to Jim Rome? OK, War Memorial Stadium is one of the worst, outdated D-1 facilities in the nation, but...

How long since you've been there? You are absolutely wrong about the noise level. Go today. You'll see.

Deez Nutz. Nice. I love the guy.

Hogs: 20 Kittens who really have sucked the last 4 weeks: 16

Go Hogs!

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Ha

Been there many times and it doesn't even resemble loud. I tell you what it is though, cold as a bitches tit in a brass bra. And I hate that Callin the Hogs.....bad comin from an Ark native.

7. F15Epilot

F15Epilot Freshman

Actually

That cold is the chill running up your spine as you realize that you drove all that way to see your team lose.

Go Hogs! (But, I must say, if not Hogs, then go LSU over UGA)